- Write views using Ajax easily
- Control requests and responses through a controller
- Manage internationalized applications
- Communicate models and the database using simple conventions.
Who can benefit from the Akelos PHP Framework?
- Web developers writing database applications using PHP.
- PHP developers who want a more enjoyable experience writing applications.
- Ruby developers that need to code in PHP and want an easier and more enjoyable way to do so.
- Companies and developers looking to sell or distribute their applications without requiring special deployment configurations.
- Developers looking to develop multilingual applications for localized markets.
- Development teams that require a method with a few simple conventions to ensure that team members will understand the work done by their peers.
Favoring "convention over configuration" leads to the creation of uniform and simpler-to-understand code.
If you want to know more about the Akelos PHP Framework, why not view the video "Creating a Blog in 20 minutes" video?